Coordinate Every Piece of Your Financial Picture
As members of an independent firm, our advisors make decisions based on what’s best for our clients, not on preferred relationships or on how we are compensated. Each partner throughout our integrated financial resources network understands our advance-and-protect philosophy and works together to provide you with products and services that best fit your situation.
Note: Services provided by estate attorneys, health/LTC insurance and mortgage specialists are offered by a third party and Kalos Capital, Inc., does not provide tax, Social Security or Medicare services.
Some Questions To Consider:
- When was the last time your investment advisor asked to see your income tax return?
- Are your tax professionals proactive with income tax strategies, or do they just react to the information you provide them every year?
- How should you structure your mortgage in retirement? Should you just pay it off?
- Is your investment portfolio designed for accumulation or utilization?
- Has anyone looked at your options for Social Security benefits or Medicare coverage and helped you decide which decisions you should make in your personal economy?
- What options do you have to help protect your assets from medical issues or long-term care needs?
- Are all of your accounts properly titled and have the right beneficiaries for an efficient transfer of your estate?
Nowadays, so much uncertainty exists within our educational system, housing market, employment, and health care arenas that it’s up to you to protect your personal economy. You need a team of financial professionals who are knowledgeable in all areas that deal with money. Proactive strategies that simplify your financial life are essential.